Saturday, January 14, 2006

El Piso Mio!

Firstly, I apoligize for the weird text and photo formatting that blogger seems to want to do. Secondly, I invite you on a tour of my apartment! I had wanted to put the photos in a different order, but the internet is so damn slow here that it didn't seem worth starting over when it didn't turn out right. It's too bad that we'll only be here on the weekends, although the bathroom, contrary to the rest of the apartment, is very tiny. The shower is on par with the emergency chemical wash stations at labs, so maybe it's for the better.
View of my bedroom, which I measured at approx. 13' x 20' with a desk (not pictured) that is about 3.5' x 7'



My "dressing room" which is about 7.5' x 20'


The view from my bedroom windows.


Left: A view of my door from the street. We live in the ulitmate party building. It's also a nationally registered historic building.

Middle Right: Up the crooked stairs that will kill me if I dare come home drunk...











Bottom Left and Right: The supper addorable kitchen, from 2 angles to better appreciate the checkerboard floor.

1 Comments:

Blogger z said...

very nice! cool house in town, upstairs pad! pretty killer.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home