Monday, January 16, 2006

Atlantic Ho!

I thought the Atlantic coast was just like the Oregon coast. Cold, grey, windy and wet. Lots of room to walk for miles if you want, and atrociously expensive houses booming everywhere. North Carolina coast, however, closes down in the winter. I guess no one can handle the grey weather here, and there wasn't even a coffee to be had. Now I know exactly where to go if I ever get homesick though. There's even a little beach called Oregon Point or Cape or something like that.

The Proof: my feet in the Atlantic. They were numb about 20 min. later.



Brodie Lighthouse, approx. 1000 meters from the ocean.


Me holding the camera. This is shot 5.


At last, a nice, traditional beach photo.

3 Comments:

Blogger z said...

HA! 20 minutes. Most of the time I can feel my bones screaming after 2 minutes in the Nor Cal Pacific! Though I do have skinny legs and all! ;)

nice to see you're updating this blog again. i thought it was over since the road trip was. keep it up! :)

4:21 AM  
Blogger monti said...

Are you implying that my legs aren't skinny? ;-)

8:54 AM  
Blogger z said...

*lol* trick question! trick question!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home