Monday, February 20, 2006

Erin goes to Atlanta!

Blogger has the annoying habit of posting photos any damn way it chooses, so Atlanta won't exactly be in chronological order. Or in a single post. Sorry about that. The main things that happened last weekend included A) IKEA B) International Farmers Market C) Party D) Aquarium Mostly I have photos of the aquarium. Surprise surprise.

A flock of rays, photo taken from below, in the tunnel thingie they had. I love rays. They're my favorite.



Leafy sea dragons!! I had a picture book about camoflauge when I was little, I've wanted to see these guys ever since. Leafy sea dragons are my favorite.


This photo takes the cake. It will be my wallpaper for a while. I got in trouble for taking the photo with a flash. Hopefully it didn't hurt the little guy. This picture is my favorite.


Slight detour. THIS is why I get so lost in North Carolina. Can ya see that? Can ya?! SIX numbers. Ludicrous.


This is where we had lunch. Woo! Delish burgers and a great beer list. That's the back of my housemate's head.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home